Mundy is a full-service marketing shop headquartered in downtown Toronto. Since start-up 9 years ago we have experienced significant growth, and many successes with our impressive list of clients. To maintain our growth plans and our commitment to client service we are excited to announce the need for an Account Director.
The successful candidate will balance a track record of business development achievement in marketing services, with a solid understanding of account management. You enjoy the spirit and hands-on approach of an agile marketing firm and thrive on being rewarded for both growing and managing the business.
- Strategically approach, introduce and develop new client prospecting opportunities based on the agency’s growth objectives.
- Effectively present, sell and defend agency work/proposals to clients.
- Keep apprised of clients’ brands, products/services and marketing activities, as well as competitor activities
- Actively identify, research, and present additional business opportunities to executive-level contacts
- Create and develop agency pitches or RFP responses
- Ensure agency activity is executed with efficiency
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new clients and business opportunities.
- 6 years of solid experience in an agency environment with direct experience in new business development, RFP’s, client management, and project management.
- A proven track record of success in winning and growing accounts.
- Strong understanding of all facets of Marketing Communications and demonstrated success in development of multi-platform marketing initiatives.
- Attention to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure, and have strong communication skills.
- Business development skills – a deep understanding of the business, a sharp eye for new opportunities, and the ability to ask for the opportunity.
- Presentation skills – the ability to create and deliver persuasive and engaging presentations to communicate our ideas to a variety of business audiences.
- Able to direct and coordinate the activities of others; to motivate and inspire others; to assign and delegate work to others; to control, monitor and improve the work of others
Key Attributes for Success:
- Thrive on challenges and finding strategic/business building solutions.
- Motivated by the new business contribution to a results-based company culture of performance, pace and growth.
- Results oriented and confident.
- A talent for building strategic and creative ideas that engage with target audiences, and drive results.
- Articulate, highly motivated, confident, well organized, and collaborative in nature.
- Strong values/ethics/integrity.
- Natural ability to connect with people and to build strong client relationships.
- Self-starter without the need for direction from others.
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a full service marketing agency, please send us your resume and cover letter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn.